To avoid the monotony that weekly meals can bring, switching it up and finding fun new recipes to try can make meal planning a little less boring. So, if you do it right, Taco Tuesday can be the best day of the week! To give you a jump start, I’m sharing my all-time favorite, quick & easy (even I can do it!) recipe for Cantaloupe Lime Salsa. You guys, it’s honestly SO good, you’ll want to make this your on-the-reg side dish for all of those last minute party invites. We’re talking 15mins max for some fresh salsa that just screams summer!
Cantaloupe Lime Salsa
1/2 large cantaloupe-diced
2 large tomatoes-diced
1/4 red onion-diced
1 tablespoon jalapeño – seeded and diced
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
2 Tablespoons cilantro- chopped
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1. Add the cantaloupe, tomatoes, red onion and jalepeno to serving bowl. Cover and chill until serving time.
2. Just before serving, add the lime and orange juice.
3. Sprinkle with cilantro and gently toss.
4. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
5. ENJOY!!Keep refrigerated after serving up to 48 hours.
Leave a Reply