Name something better than a summer night, I’ll wait..…🌞💫
We’ve been loving our new porch setup with Outer’s 5pc wicker sofa! Most of you have peeped it already in IG stories and wanted to know more, so let me give you my humble opinion after one FULL YEAR of use. (Head to the end of the post for a discount!)
Full disclosure, we also own the bug-shield blanket and the set of matching wicker arm chairs that we keep on our front porch. The all weather wicker is still good as new. No peeling or fading or coming apart. The aluminum frame is honestly very impressive. The cushions are touted as waterproof and stain – with 4 kids under 8, I can confirm that they are in fact all of that.
Now, let’s review my Top 5 favorite things that set it apart from everything else on the market:
1. Outer has an “outer shell®” that quickly rolls out and over the cushions to protect from everyday dirt, debris and rain. I just wish I was better about using it! Luckily we’ve been keeping it in our covered screened porch and it’s handled everything from pollen season, heavy summer thunderstorms, and gloomy winter weather. NOT a single sign of mildew, fading, or staining. It’s definitely proven to be longer lasting than average outdoor pieces. Which leads me to….
2. It’s built to last in ANY environment. I’ve had so many “outdoor” furniture pieces from big name companies that looked worn and tattered by summer’s end. This southern sun is no joke and so far our Outer furniture has really lived up to it’s claims.
3. Not only that, but it comes with a 10-yr warranty on the frame and 5-yr on the wicker. They stand by their products, which says a lot about the kind of company they are!
4. Did I mention the sustainability factor? They’re made of 30% recycled materials AND 100% recyclable at the end of its lifespan.
5. They have a risk-free at home trial. You don’t love it? THEY TAKE IT BACK. Even if you’ve used it. 🤯
And because it’s worth mentioning, here’s a bonus tip: the design, innovation, and premium materials all make for a really comfortable setup, so it’s truly worth every penny. They’re higher in price than your typical “big box” stores, but you’re also getting a PREMIUM product. Outer will easily last a lifetime!
But before you take the plunge, be sure to use my code ADIBETZ300 (<- click this link) to save $300 on your purchase. You can also look for a neighborhood showroom near you to see it in person before purchasing. They really do make it a no brainer for you!
The back story on Outer is also worth reading so I’ll go ahead and share that HERE.