I know what you’re going to say. Adrianne, nothing in life is FREE, so what’s the catch?!
Well, there is one, you need health insurance.
I’m thrilled to share a company with you that takes all the hassle out of getting your free breast pump from your insurance. We all know there is nothing fun happening when dealing with insurance companies, so why not have Bump Benefits do the dirty work for you? The days of having to make multiple phone calls, jumping from site to site, and hours of research to get your pump are over!
Bump Benefits makes the process of getting your free pump SO simple! Their mission is to get insurance-covered breast pumps in the hands of new and expecting mothers as a free resource. Here’s a snippet from their site about what they offer:
“At Bump, we’ve created a site where we make it simple for you to access your insurance-covered benefits. All we need from you is some basic information about your insurance and we handle the rest. We also make it easy for you to find the right breast pump. We’ve done all the research for you on things like two-phase pumping, duckbill valves, breast shield size, and more, so you can quickly and confidently choose the best pump that fits your lifestyle.And through it all, we’ve learned that many insurance companies also cover lots of other products to make pregnancy and new-parenthood more comfortable. You may be eligible for prenatal vitamins, compression stockings, back braces, and more. If you want to learn more about these products and whether or not you’re covered, we’re here to help you with that too! Our team is committed to helping you find the best pump that fits your lifestyle, and navigating the insurance process easily and painlessly. Becoming a new parent is amazing, but it can also be stressful. Feeding your baby shouldn’t have to be.”
So, let’s do a quick recap, shall we?
- it’s 100% free. They help new and expecting mother’s access their insurance-covered benefits to receive a free pump and ship it to you for free.
- If a new or expecting mother has already purchased a breast pump, they can still qualify for a second, free pump through their insurance.
- They have done extensive research on each pump available, so mothers can have all the information they need to make a decision. You can even review their comparison chart and see that it includes all of the most popular pumps on the market. (I have heard nothing but great things about to their top rated one, the Spectra, so it must be the best!)
Now you’re ready to see how it works, right? Here’s your next steps:
- Fill out their form to see if your insurance will cover the cost of a breast pump for you.
- Decide which pump you’d like. There are several 100% free options, and some
higher-end options you have to pay a small fee for because insurance won’t cover the
- We will work with your insurance company on your behalf. Once you submit the
necessary paperwork and select a pump, you’ll get your insurance-covered pump sent to you, 100% free.
Still wondering if you qualify? Any new or expecting mother with insurance coverage in the US in eligible to receive a 100% free breast pump. Now go get your free pump!
Need more information? Check out their FAQ’s HERE
Leave a Reply