This post is sponsored by Evivo but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. #EvivoPartner #MyEvivoStory
I know you guys remember me talking about how I was planning to start baby Kamryn on Evivo as soon as she was born to give her all of the health benefits a daily probiotic supplement could provide. Well, I’m excited to report that we’ve been using it now for almost 3 months and it’s been amazing for her! I’ve noticed quite a bit of difference with her temperament while using the probiotic, she just seems more at ease and relaxed.
A probiotic is great for better sleep, improved digestion, and an overall happier baby. We look for all of these things from a probiotic as an adult, so why wouldn’t we want to pass along these benefits to our children? A fussy baby is no doubt a challenge. If you’re a mother, I’m sure you can agree that long days with a cranky baby are no fun. You feel like crying right along with them! A colicy baby will make you feel completely helpless not knowing what you can do to calm them. For that reason alone, it’s worth a try.
1: 9 out of 10 American babies ARE MISSING THE GOOD BACTERIA NEEDED FOR A HEALTHY GUT
That’s the vast majority of babies, so most likely your baby would benefit greatly from a daily probiotic. That fact shocked me at first, but it also makes complete sense. How often do you hear about all of the allergies, asthma, and skin issues babies have? ALL OF THE TIME. And my babies are included in that! All 3 of my boys suffered from eczema starting at just 3 weeks old and my two older ones dealt with excessive spitting up their whole first year of life. We tried everything from special lotions to eventually switching to a special formula to ease the discomfort. The fact that I couldn’t help my babies on my own was heart breaking. You think babies should still be these perfect, untouched humans, but the facts don’t lie. Most babies are born with a low functioning gut microbiome due to the lack of good bacteria and Evivo helps to repopulate that good bacteria.
2: The first 6 months of a baby’s life are the most critical.
When you’re faced with any issue pertaining to your newborn, you do everything you can to get to the bottom of it. It’s kind of just all trial and error, and you hope that something, anything, will make your baby feel better. I read the statistics, and one thing I knew for sure was that this time around, I wanted Kamryn on a probiotic ASAP to help support her gut health and ultimately set her up for a healthy, long life. After doing some research, I came across Evivo – the only probiotic that is clinically proven to:
- Repopulate a baby’s gut microbiome with the good bacteria B. infantis 100 percent of the time.
- Transform special carbohydrates found in breast milk to promote the growth of B. infantis
- Help defend baby from potentially harmful bacteria linked to colic, eczema, allergies, diabetes and obesity.
3: It’s been researched for over a decade and has been in numerous clinical trials studying the importance of activated B. infantis (the strain of bacteria only found in Evivo) in baby’s gut.
So why Evivo over all the other baby probiotics on the market?
- It’s been researched for over a decade and has been in numerous clinical trials studying the importance of activated B. infantis (the strain of bacteria only found in Evivo) in baby’s gut.
- Strain matters. Evivo is the ONLY baby probiotic clinically proven to repopulate baby’s gut with the good bacteria they are missing while reducing bad bacteria by 80%.
- The first six months are extremely critical for proper immune and metabolic development. If good bacteria is not repopulated and bad bacteria thrives, it could lead to Type 1 Diabetes and obesity later in life along with metabolic disorders now. And Evivo helps reduce the bad bacteria linked to those issues.
- Evivo works beautifully in tandem with breastmilk. More of the nutrients in your breastmilk will stay in your baby rather than be wasted in your baby’s diaper with Evivo. It’s the key to good gut health.
Here are some recent survey results from moms giving their baby Evivo:
65% of moms report a decrease in colic symptoms, such as gassiness and fussiness, after giving baby Evivo.
52% notice baby’s nighttime sleep is longer/more consistent
64% notice less/no gas or fussiness
71% notice less/no diaper rash
We’re so happy with how well Evivo’s been working for her so far! It’s completely exceeded my expectations. I’m excited, knowing that it’s such an amazing probiotic, and there’s nothing even comparable on the market. Evivo is the only probiotic clinically proven to repopulate baby’s gut with the good bacteria they are missing 100% every time. You can’t argue with that!
So if you just had a baby or are expecting one soon, ask your pediatrician about Evivo and the benefits of infant probiotics. Check out Evivo’s website to learn more about its benefits, and how B. infantis mixed with breast milk is used to provide immediate symptom relief and create a foundation for life-long health. An Evivo gift card would also make for an amazing shower gift! Who wouldn’t want to set their baby up for a healthy long life? They can thank you later!
So here’s your chance to try Evivo out now…. don’t miss out on your chance to get $10 off your Evivo starter kit of 4 weeks with code BLOGKHK2DG or receive $20 off your Evivo starter kit of 8 weeks or more with code BLOGG537W4!